By Howard Sutherland
Sutherland's guide for Bicycle Mechanics is exclusive within the bicycle for its impartial, complete technique and simple to exploit layout. details is collected from enormous quantities of brands and contacts cultivated over the past 30 years.This is the consultant that simplifies and streamlines a mechanic's workload.
What's inside of Sutherland's seventh Edition...
Fifteen entire, absolutely documented and illustrated chapters masking the manufacturers, the components, and the technological advances of the prior 9 years. You’ll see...
* all of the most modern headset standards
* Stem perspective and size guide
* finished cleat, pedal and shoe guides
* entire assurance of backside brackets and cranksets
* Cassette and drivetrain compatibility guidelines
* large brake bankruptcy, together with all rim and disc designs
* Fork suspension identity guides
* even more on layout, becoming and criteria for all motorbike elements; hubs, bearings, frames, chainlines, etc.
More than 410 pages together with interchangeability tables, half specifications, and drawings overlaying the most recent makes and models.
Since 1974, Sutherland's has been generating fix reference books which are thought of through motorbike mechanics to be the "bible" in their trade.
Please observe that this isn't a how-to ebook, yet quite, a precious reference for mechanics who already know the way to paintings on bicycles and wish info on specifications and interchangeability.