THE PSYCHE IN chinese language drugs comprehensively discusses the therapy of mental-emotional issues with either acupuncture and natural medication. appropriate for practitioners and scholars of chinese language medication it discusses first the aetiology, pathology and prognosis of psychological problems. It explores the character of the brain (Shen), airy Soul (Hun), Corporeal Soul (Po), mind (Yi) and Will-Power (Zhi) after which provides the analysis and therapy of the commonest mental problems with either acupuncture and chinese language herbs intimately. particular chapters specialize in the therapy of universal stipulations together with melancholy, anxiousness, insomnia, panic assaults, bipolar affliction and a spotlight Deficit Hyperactivity sickness. every one situation is illustrated with case histories from the author’s 35 years-long practice.
- Comprehensive dialogue of the character of the Shen, Hun, Po, Yi and Zhi in chinese language medicine
- The first certain description of the character and services of the Hun (Ethereal Soul) and the way that pertains to stipulations resembling melancholy, bipolar problems and a focus Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- An complete bankruptcy devoted to the capabilities of acupuncture issues within the therapy of mental-emotional disorders
- Case experiences that supply lifelike insights and realizing to the variety of diagnostic and therapy offerings the practitioner can make
- Attractive 2-colour web page format offers easy accessibility and navigation round the text